Wednesday, April 19, 2006

13 weeks, 3 days, and counting

I have the best blogging audience ever. Know why? Because you totally took my cue on the "don't ask, don't tell" IVF policy. Thanks a zillion.

Anyway, I am so friggin thrilled to announce that I am in fact pregnant -- and even into my second trimester.

Along the way I have had ultrasounds at 5 weeks 4 days, 7 weeks 1 day, and 8 weeks 4 days along with a heartbeat doppler check at 11 weeks, 4 days. Every time things looked fine. None of this has actually kept me from worrying.

And, because, like polite people, you will also ask how I feel: I feel pretty good. I haven't puked a single time. I have been totally exhausted and the digestive system has been on a strike, but otherwise I've been pretty lucky (which really was just another reason for me to worry throughout the 1st trimester).