Sunday, February 26, 2006

I got tagged

Tonight it is all about me. Polski tagged me for a 4 things meme.

Four Jobs I’ve Had
Sports reporter
Babysitter
Chuck E. Cheese kidcheck
Teacher


Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
Napoleon Dynamite
Ever After
Monsters, Inc
The Christmas Story

Four Places I’ve Lived

Houston, Texas
College Station, Texas
Baltimore, Maryland (gasp, she reveals her location)
Soon I can add Denver, Colorado

Four TV Shows I Love
West Wing
How I Met Your Mother
Gilmore Girls
Uh, I don't have cable. That's all I can come up with.

Four Places I’ve Vacationed
Canada
Italy (well, that was actually for "study")
Chincoteague Island
New Braunfels, Texas (EVERY YEAR)


Four Places YOU want to visit/vacation to
I want to take a cruise around Greece
Outer Banks, NC
I want to go back to Canada for a second honeymoon without a cold
One of those all-inclusive tropical places

Four of My Favorite Foods
Fettucini
Margerita Pizza
Freebirds Burritos
Ice cream


Four Blogs I Visit Daily ( or at least places on-line )
www.tcoyf.com (a site for women that want to get pregnant, don't want to get pregnant, can't get pregnant, are pregnant, were pregnant, etc)

www.weatherchannel.com

As far as blogs, I use bloglines. I visit when you update or when I get time.

Four Places I’d Rather Be Right Now
Torino
Someplace where it's Saturday, not Sunday
In Texas with my family
At a ski resort in the mountains