Friday, October 07, 2005

Guess what I am doing tomorrow

No. Guess. Really. I'll give you a second.

I am getting up at 6:00 on my Saturday morning to drive (well, ride, actually) one and a half hours to a knitting workshop.

That's right. Are you jealous?

I will be taking two classes: provisional cast-ons and making a sweater for a teddy bear. I do not have a teddy bear. I wonder if I'm supposed to have one for the class??

There will be yarn vendors at the workshop too. I will try hard to restrain myself.

Also, my week at school was really good. Seriously. Doesn't make for very interesting blogging I guess, but I am enjoying my classes and my students and I think most of them are learning something. Even the 7-9 parent conference night last night went well. I hope this is not the calm before the storm. I don't need any storms.

Have a good weekend.