Thursday, June 23, 2005

Day 4 of the workshop...

Doesn't really matter. What matters is that two minutes ago the Spurs won the NBA championship. YAY! You might wonder why I am in the study typing instead of watching the celebration. As soon as the clock ran down I came in here. I told my husband to come get me AFTER the loser interviews. The thing is, I am very competitive but also very emotional. I get all excited when my team wins and then they interview the people from the losing team and I feel so bad for them. It's especially bad this year because Larry Brown is such a cool man. Did you know that Popovich had him over for dinner last night? And to top that off, Brown is sick and might not coach anymore! So, anyway, that's why I'm here, and not in front of the television.

GO SPURS GO!