Thursday, April 07, 2005

Spring Cleaning on the Blog

Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added to this blog.

Unfortunately, this means the great comments everyone has made so far are gone! Now, everyone stop your whining because we get enough of that at work don't we. Instead, feel free to make NEW comments. In fact, I already have something you can respond to: I really want to be able to post pictures on my blog (although maybe you guys don't want me to because what I really want to show you is progress on my knitting projects). Anyway, I've noticed Blogger's plugs for Hello and Picassa. Has anyone out there used them, and if so could you give me a quick summary of what they really do?

Tomorrow's Friday and you know what that means?? I can wear my staff shirt! I love not having to pick out an outfit for the day...

Okay I'm done rambling.

UPDATE: I just realized that blogger sent copies of comments to me via email. So, I've gone back and published some of the past comments by pasting them into one giant comment from me.