Saturday, January 29, 2005

Is Joan of Arc a Hall of Famer?

I graded ALL of the medieval projects today. I am still wiping the sweat from my brow. And in the middle of it we had people from church over, which means I also grocery shopped, cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen, swept, swifferred, etc etc.

But I find Saturday is the best day to grade projects. I like to grade things like that in long spells because I find it helps me grade consistently. About a third of the students chose the medieval Hall of Fame project. Almost all of them included Joan of Arc. Of course they provided good reason, but enough is enough people -- I'M starting to hear voices myself. (They say "take a long, warm, bubblebath and go to bed you fool!")

Obviously, I didn't have a lot of time to surf the blogosphere today, but thanks to EduWonk for sending more readers my way. If you have a little time to surf and are looking for something new, he's got plenty of suggestions.

It is snowing/sleeting tonight. Yet another wasted bad weather day because if this was Sunday or a weekday we would have a snow day.

Uh-oh the voices are talking again. Something about a Hershey bar in the pantry...