Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Why I don't get paid enough

So today, after a meeting for a club I sponsor, I headed towards the office to check my mailbox. On the way I passed one of the entrances to the school that has a courtyard area where the kids hang out. I heard students laughing and looking in one direction shouting "Put it away!" "Oh gross! Put that thing back in!" I turned to see what all the commotion was about. That "thing" they were referring to was an erection. Yes, this kid had pulled down his pants was was showing everyone through his boxers. I just kept right on walking to the office, where of course, all of the male assistant principals were busy. So, a couple of females headed down there but by then things had broken up. They asked me to come make an ID. An ID!!?? I didn't take the time to look at the kid. I could tell you what color his boxers were though. Ugghhh!